Regional Quality Manager
Salary up to £60,000
Are you a Quality Manager looking for a new challenge? Does the idea of supporting teams across key projects in Europe appeal to you?
If so this could be your new job!
The Regional Quality Manager's responsibilities will include producing quality file documentation and ensuring that inspection methods and procedures ensure that each project is completed to the highest technical standards.
You will provide support to the QA Inspectors on site so that the site crews, suppliers, and subcontractors are implementing the quality system procedures. You will support the creation of site policies, activity schedules, and assurance records to make sure that staff has complete and accurate records for work performed.
What’s on offer for this Quality Management job
- Salary up to £60,000
- Hybrid Working
- £8,000 - £16,000 per annum night out allowance (tax-free)
- Travel: 10 Day rotation (Flights and travel arranged by the company)
- Accommodation:1 Bedroom Apartment (No sharing)
- Permanent job: Includes pension & holiday
The successful Quality Manager will have the following skills:
- Substantial practical experience in quality management
- Quality subject matter expertise and proven track record in Quality Management.
- Ideally a formal qualification in Quality Management or equivalent)
- Preferably trained ISO 9001 Lead Auditor and/or Internal Auditor
- Strong organisational and management skills.
- Excellent working understanding of industry standards for safety, quality, and management.
- Excellent understanding of management procedures and requirements, including design control procedures.
How do I apply?
Click the link below to apply right now if you've got a CV ready to go.