Regional Health and Safety Manager (Europe)
Salary up to £70,000 (€80,000)
£8,000 - £16,000 per annum night out allowance (tax-free)
Hybrid work from home
Permanent job: Includes pension & holiday
Are you a Health & Safety Manager looking for a new challenge? Does the idea of an international role appeal to you? If you see yourself working on large-scale construction projects in Madrid, Amsterdam and Germany. Then this Regional Health and Safety Managers job could be your next move.
As Health and Safety Manager you will be responsible for:
The Health and Safety Manager will also manage the SHEQ team ensuring that they are effectively developed and supported to fulfil their roles and through that ensuring that there is adequate support and guidance.
Ensuring staff are trained sufficiently and proficiently to health and safety requirements and good practice and assisting managers in relation to their functions under the CDM Regulations
As Health and Safety Manager your primary role will be to lead and direct the Health, Safety and Environmental initiatives to execute the Company strategy. Providing advice and guidance to all stakeholders, both internal and external to ensure the Company complies with its statutory obligations.
For this Health and Safety Manager’s job you will need to have the following:
- Background in construction ideally from the M&E sector but not essential
- Hold a relevant H&S Qualification (NEBOSH Construction advantageous)
- Excellent knowledge of current H&S legislation
- Good IT skills and proficient in Microsoft Office packages
- Excellent presentation, report writing and communication skills
- Excellent client-facing skills with the ability to understand clients’ needs
- Keen interest in keeping knowledge on latest legislations up to date
- Passionate attitude and approach to H&S
How do I apply?
Please note for this job you will need to hold a current EU or Irish Passport or Visa to work in the EU.
If you have a CV ready and want to apply now, click through the apply link now.