QA QC Inspector Job Armagh
I'm excited to be working with a data centre construction company that delivers turnkey solutions to clients across Europe. They have developed into one of the top and most reputable businesses in their industry as an engineering-focused organisation. They are now working on numerous Turnkey Data Centre Projects for various businesses.
They are currently seeking an experienced an Electrical QA/QC Engineer to join their team. This position will be based on site in Amsterdam.
- As their Electrical QA/QC is required to create operating and maintenance manuals as well as handover inspection and test paperwork.
- Organise teams and other stakeholders to commission electrical systems.
- Ensure inspection and test paperwork is thoroughly reviewed.
- Review and provide the customer the final handover packages.
- Perform quality inspections of the installations and maintain control over the close-out of faults to ensure compliance with regulatory standards throughout the installation and inspection of the project.
- Ensure that the project's testing is done properly.
- Communicate installation and quality issues with the client and the construction management team.
- Attend site meetings
- Adding quality components to weekly progress reports
- Electrical Trade Background and/or a Third Level qualification in either Electrical or Building Services Engineering preferred such as NVQ/City and Guilds etc.
- 4+ years’ experience in a similar role is essential.
- Good installation and commissioning knowledge.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills. Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to set priorities, operate under pressure, and self-manage.
- Effective communication skills with clients and colleagues.
- The capacity to inspire, manage, lead, and help people.
What’s on Offer:
£8,000 per annum night out allowance (tax-free)
Travel: 10 Day rotation (Flights and travel arranged by the company)
Accommodation:1 Bedroom Apartment (No sharing)
In addition to a competitive salary, they offer a range of benefits, including pension and holiday entitlements.
How to Apply:
If you meet the qualifications and requirements, please click the apply button to submit your application. I look forward to hearing from you.