Health & Safety Officer Job Dungannon
As a Health & Safety Officer, you will likely work with a variety of different departments and stakeholders within the factory, including production teams, management, and other safety professionals. This exposure can help you build a broad network of contacts and gain valuable insights into how different parts of the organisation function.
Are you a Health & Safety Officer looking to gain more experience by taking on the challenge of managing two busy manufacturing sites with the view to stepping up into management?
Have you plans to go travelling next year and would like the opportunity to earn more cash?
Have you just left a job and want to secure a new job straight away?
Well this Health & Safety Officer job will appeal to you
What’s on offer?
- Salary is £35,000
- Performance Bonus
- 34 Days holidays
- Westfield Health Care
- Early finish on Fridays
- Contract Completion Bonus
They are seeking a highly motivated Health & Safety Officer to join our team for a 12-month contract. Reporting to the Head of Safety & Environmental, you will be responsible for establishing safe working practices and ensuring compliance with Health and Safety legislation for all staff, visitors, and contractors on two manufacturing sites.
For this Health & Safety Officer job, you must have the following:
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a Health and Safety role.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- High level of initiative and proven experience working independently.
- Computer literate with strong knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel, e-mail, internet functions, and other programs.
- Possess a driver's license and access to own vehicle as travel between sites is a requirement.
- NEBOSH Certificate or equivalent, Diploma would be advantageous,
- Previous manufacturing experience is desirable.
How do I apply?
This is a challenging and rewarding opportunity for a Health & Safety Officer to make a difference in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. If you have a passion for ensuring compliance with Health and Safety legislation and a desire to establish safe working practices, Click the apply button now