Health & Safety Officer Dungannon
Salary £30,000 - £35,000
Are you seeking a new job as a Health & Safety Officer in the Dungannon area?
Would you be capable of assuming the reins of a company's environmental and safety management systems?
A Health and Safety Officer is required for this manufacturer. You will have the chance to work together with the CEO and the Senior Operations team to create an industry-leading Environmental & Safety Management system.
What’s on offer for this Health & Safety Officer’s job
In addition to competitive pay and other perks like a pension plan, 28 days of holidays with onsite parking, and much more, they cherish their employees and provide a welcoming, safety-first working atmosphere.
- Salary up to £35,000 based on your experience
- Continued professional development opportunities
- Planning and managing company goals in close collaboration with the senior management team
At the heart of their operations and what makes them exceptional are their employees. They offer excellent prospects for multi-skilling, training enrichment, career growth, and advancement in a stimulating work environment.
As their Health and Safety Officer, your new job will include the following:
- Ensure all Health & Safety and Environmental policies, procedures, rules and regulations are regularly reviewed, updated and communicated.
- Conduct audits, inspections and investigations; compile reports and ensure compliance is consistently maintained
- Ensure the completion and regular review of Method Statements and risk assessments
- Ensure all safety and environmental accidents, incidents and near misses are documented and investigated and the recommended improvements are implemented
- Liaise and develop relations with DAERA, DARD and HSE through inspections, reports and improvements.
- Implement and meet Environmental and H&S KPI targets
- Plan and coordinate Environmental, Health & Safety related training for employees
- Maintain and update all relevant EHS Department administration. Assist in developing all the required documentation for the Internal Management System to comply with industry standards.
- PPE management, stock and assignment
- Fire Safety monitoring and improvements
- Updating calibration updates and all statutory checks
- Promote a positive and effective Environmental Health & Safety Culture and provide analysis and findings to assist in improvements.
The successful Health and Safety Officer will have the following skills:
- A recognised qualification in health and safety (minimum level 3)
- 2 years or more of hands-on experience supporting Environmental Health & Safety in a working environment, both in an office and on a manufacturing site.
- Experience initiating, managing, and completing H&S projects.
- Knowledge of H&S laws, theories, and best practices.
How do I apply?
Click the link below to apply right now if you've got a CV ready to go.