Health & Safety Officer Job Lisburn,
Salary range £25,000 - £33,000
Are you a Health & Safety Officer looking for a new challenge in the Lisburn area?
Do you want to see yourself working for a growing and successful business with a focus on Environmental & Sustainability management?
Do you want to take on a new Health & Safety job, that allows you to bring your own ideas to help them continually improve? If the answer is yes, then this could be the role for you.
What’s on offer?
- Salary up to £33k depending on experience,
- 31 holidays and benefits package,
- Direct reporting and support from their Health & Safety Manager
Your new Health & Safety Officer’s Job will involve:
The Health & Safety Officer reports directly to the H&S Manager and the Operations Director and will support the site teams. They will be responsible for advising on overall compliance in matters of Environmental, Health & Safety.
You will primarily be responsible for developing and delivering workplace H&S advice, guidance, leadership and training to enhance a positive safety culture and ensure legislative compliance. You must have a hands-on approach to delivering the Health & Safety program and influencing behavioural change.
For this Health & Safety Officer’s job, you must have the following:
- NEBOSH Certificate as a minimum.
- Experience in a similar level role as you must be able to hit the ground running and use your own initiative.
- Working knowledge of ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001
- Auditing experience of your own site and managing external audits.
- You will be a people person, someone who can engage and work with people.
- Have good communication and IT skills and high attention to detail.
- Full UK driving licence
How do I apply?
If you have a CV ready and want to apply now, click through the apply link now.