Are you a Health & Safety Officer looking for a new Senior role in the Monaghan area?
Do you want to work for a growing and successful construction manufacturing business in a fast-paced environment?
Do you want to take on a position that leaves a lot of room for your own ideas to help them continually improve? If the answer is yes, then this could be the role for you.
Your new Senior Health & Safety Job will involve:
The Senior Health & Safety Officer reports directly to the Operations Director and will liaise with the Contracts Managers and site and factory management teams and is responsible for advising on overall compliance in matters of Environmental Health & Safety on-site in accordance with Company policy and relevant statutory provisions. The Health & Safety Officer must lead by example and serve as a role model in mobilising the team and ensuring the highest standards of health & safety are adopted throughout.
For this Health & Safety Officer job, you must have the following:
• NEBOSH Certificate or equivalent.
• Experience in a similar level role as you must be able to hit the ground running and use your own initiative.
• Auditing or managing ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001
• Auditing experience of your own site and managing external audits.
• You will be a people person, someone who can engage and work with people.
• Have good communication and IT skills and high attention to detail.
• Full UK driving licence
What’s on offer?
Salary up to €50k depending on experience, paid holidays and benefits package, direct reporting to the Operations Director.
How do I apply?
If you have a CV ready and want to apply now, click through the apply link now.
Don't see a job that you like? That's no problem, send us your CV and we will be in touch once we find a position that is suitable for you!