Health and Safety Officer Job Dungannon
Commutable from Cookstown, Armagh, Ballygawley, Craigavon
Salary and Benefits - £30,000
Are you a Health and Safety Officer looking for a new job in the Co Tyrone area? This manufacturer of material processing equipment based in Dungannon is hiring and they require and Health and Safety Officer to join their team.
As Health and Safety Officer your new job will include the following:
The successful Health and Safety Officer will report directly to the Environmental Health & Safety Manager and will have the responsibility for ensuring that all aspects of the operation are being carried out according to the Company Policies and within the Legal Guidelines.
The role encompasses the duty of care to all employees and business users, and the responsibility to ensure that any items or concerns identified with the general running of the operation are brought to the attention of respective Managers along with Senior Management complete with recommended resolutions.
The successful Health and Safety Officer will have the following:
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a Health and Safety role
- A relevant professional qualification e.g., NEBOSH Certificate or equivalent is essential
- Proven track record of delivery of Health and Safety Management systems
- Excellent organisation, planning and communication skills and good self-awareness
- Able to work as part of a team following a cohesive plan, and can also work independently
- Previous experience of working in a fast-paced and dynamic manufacturing environment is preferred
What’s on offer for this Health & Safety Officer’s job
- Salary £30,000 based on your experience
- 34 days holidays
- Pension 5 %
- Healthcare Scheme
- Yearly Bonus
How do I apply?
If you have a CV ready and want to apply now, click through the link below.