Health and Safety Manager Job – Dungannon
Salary and Benefits £40,000 - £45,000
This Dungannon-based business, which employs 150 people overall, is a developing renewables enterprise with various locations located throughout the UK. Their primary goal is to help achieve Net Zero goals and promote a healthy environment through their goods and services. You have a direct impact on improving our future by working in this coveted, sustainable sector.
Your key focus as Health and Safety Manager will be to assist the Directors to manage Health and Safety, Environmental and Quality across the business including operational work sites. To ensure that the company’s HSEQ management system remains appropriate to its activities and compliant with legislative requirements. This is a fantastic opportunity, with security and long-term career prospects.
- Salary Range up to £45K
- Company Health Insurance
- 36 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Car Allowance
Reporting to the Senior Management team and line of sight to the Regional HSEQ Manager, the main objective of the Health and Safety Manager will be to provide Health, Safety and Environmental advice to Management & colleagues. The successful Health and Safety Manager will fulfil project Environmental Health & Safety requirements using applicable EH&S procedures and reporting. (Safety case regime, risk assessment, H&S plans, investigations, reporting and KPI management)
What you will need:
- Professionally qualified within the Health & Safety field (NEBOSH, BSc or Dip in Safety);
- Proven track record as an operational Health & Safety Officer within the construction industry
- Thorough knowledge of current Health, Safety and Environmental legislation.
- Knowledge of quality standards, audit procedures and integrated management systems.
- Accident and incident investigation experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and to positively influence others.
- IT literate.
- Full clean driving licence
How do I apply?
If you have a CV ready, please apply now using the apply button now