Health & Safety Officer Job Belfast
Salary Range £23,000 - £30,000 + Bonus
Are you a Health and Safety Officer looking for a new job in the Belfast area? As an experienced Health & Safety Officer does the idea of working in a consultancy role appeal to you?
Would you be interested in the variety of work and the chance to interact with various SMEs that offer guidance and help in health, safety, the environment, and sustainability?
This respected health and safety consulting firm is seeing consistent expansion, and a job as a health and safety consultant has become available.
They collaborate with a number of well-known businesses and organisations in a wide range of sectors, including manufacturing, retail, warehousing, and construction.
- Salary up to £30,000 (depending on experience and qualifications).
- Car allowance
- Pension scheme
- 5 weeks holiday + bank holidays
- The company will support the right individual to continue your development as a Health & Safety consultant and gain a wide range of experience across a variety of sectors and industries, and where required, training.
- This job will involve carrying out health, safety and environmental inspections and audits, carrying out risk assessments, fire risk assessments, delivering training, and providing general consultancy advice.
- Assist with the performance of gap analysis against the requirements of ISO standards. (ISO45001, ISO14001, ISO9001).
- Assist clients with the development of safety management systems in line with the requirements of ISO standards.
- Assist clients in maintaining safety and environmental certification to ISO standards.
- Promote consultancy services to new and existing clients.
- Conduct consultancy projects to ensure satisfactory compliance with Terms of Reference and within budget limits.
- Maintain accurate project records for each assignment in line with company job control systems.
What you will need
- Professionally qualified within the health and safety field (NEBOSH/NVQ, BSc or MSc in Safety related discipline)
- You will be an enthusiastic, professional with solid attention to detail and an ability to manage your own workload. You will have the desire to develop personally and broaden your experience.
- You should be able to manage your own time effectively and work well independently.
How do I apply?
If you're interested, please apply now using the link below